If your residential or commercial property received any damages from the storm, report it by calling 2-1-1. There currently is no funding assistance, but this will help us evaluate the full extent of damages within Lincoln County. 211 connects you with thousands of nonprofit and government services in your area if you are in need of resources. 211.png