Election Information

Absentee ballots

To request an absentee ballot go to:  myvote.wi.gov

Voter Registration Form

To register go to:  myvote.wi.gov

Voter ID Law

Click here for information and FAQ:  http://gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/photo-id 

To Run for Office

General information for local government candidacy: http://gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/candidates/local

The following links provide you with the necessary forms, to be filed with the Town Clerk.

http://gab.wi.gov/forms/GAB-1  - Registration Statement

http://gab.wi.gov/forms/GAB-162 - Declaration of Candidacy

http://gab.wi.gov/forms/GAB-169 - Nomination paper for nonpartisan office.